Christianity should be the religion of Jesus Christ. Yet, Christianity teaches doctrines that are against the Jewish values of Jesus. Do Christians care to find out if Christianity leads to salvation or to hell? The Bible warns the followers of Jesus to be vigilant against false prophets and their doctrines of perdition. They are disguised as messengers of light. Apostle Paul is a former blasphemer. Christianity also blasphemes for teaching that Jesus is Archangel Michael (Jude 1:9-10, Judges 13:16, 2 Samuel 24:16) who himself was careful not to blaspheme when He confronted Satan who was probably questioning His authority as a peer. Angel of YHWH carries the name of YHWH and the full weight of the name but yet would not blaspheme (Exodus 23:20-23, Zechariah 1:12-17, 3:6-7). Read and understand Romans 10:9-11.
Apostle Paul, in the beginning, worked against the Gospel of Jesus. For his actions, he considers himself a blasphemer. Therefore, blasphemers are those who teach precepts of men instead of the will of Jesus in matters of Christian Judaism and who act as Apostle Paul did before his conversion (1 Timothy 1:12-13).
1 Timothy 1:12-13 DRB
(12) I give him thanks who hath strengthened me, even to Christ Jesus our Lord, for that he hath counted me faithful, putting me in the ministry: (13) Who before was a blasphemer and a persecutor and contumelious. But I obtained the mercy of God, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
Revelation 13:6-10 ASV
(6) And he opened his mouth for blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, even them that dwell in the heaven.
(7) And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.
(8) And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, every one whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain.
(9) If any man hath an ear, let him hear.
(10) If any man is for captivity, into captivity he goeth: if any man shall kill with the sword, with the sword must he be killed. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.