The Church of Jesus (God) was taught the faith (belief) of Jesus by the Apostles (Galatians 2:15-16), that is, Christian Judaism. They never claim ownership of the Church, but they always teach that the Church belongs to YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YHWH (Jesus). Jesus builds His Church on the confession of Paul (Matthew 16:13-20) that He is the Son of God who, in turn, is the King of Israel (John 1:49) who, in turn, is Jehovah God.
By claiming ownership of the Church, Jesus declares Himself to be God, Jehovah, because He speaks of His Church not of the Church of the novel God the Father.
Hence, if Christianity was not the churches (Revelation 17:5) of the false prophets who are the disguised messengers of Satan, according to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, Christianity would have taught and preached Jesus as also the King of Israel as Nathaniel (John 1:49, 1 Samuel 8:7, Isaiah 43:15, 44:6) and Pilate (Mark 15:2-32) testified to, that is, as Jehovah God, the 'I AM' of John 8:24 from Exodus 3:13-15.
If Christianity was not the churches (Revelation 17:5) of the false prophets who are the disguised messengers of Satan, according to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, Christianity would have taught its followers to keep all the commandments of Jesus (John 17:21, Revelation 14:6-12) instead of breaking with mother Judaism, the immutable religion of Jesus (Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 16:17, Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32) in at least one teaching or doctrine (Mark 7:7).
Christianity antagonizes the Church which Jesus built (Matthew 16:18, John 8:24), which the Disciples taught (Acts 11:26), because Christianity counteracts the key foundations of the Church of Jesus (God).
Even though the Disciples who are followers of Jesus were labeled Christians, the Christian labeling does not make the Disciples or their Rabbi Jesus the founders of Christianity. Men have use the label 'Christianity' for their own purpose and profit (1 Corinthians 10:33, 2 Corinthians 2:17, 2 Corinthians 11:13, 2 Peter 3:14-18).
Knowing that Jesus calls for one assembly or one fold those who can hear His voice (John 10:16, 27) and yet seeing thousands of Christian assemblies with each claiming to be the Church of God (Jesus), Christianity is not Christian. We can make that determination or judgement on the foundation of Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32, 12:32, Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 16:19-31, John 8:24, 13:34, et cetera.
What happened to that Church? The Church has been hacked even before the death of the Apostles by false prophets and false apostles who are disguised as messengers of light (2 Corinthians 11:4, 13-15, 2 Timothy 4, Galatians 1:6-8, Luke 18:8, 1 Corinthians 3).
Jesus is calling His people out of of Christianity, out of Babylon (Revelation 18:4).
Be a Christacolyte!
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ASV
(15) It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.
Acts 11:26 ASV
(26) and when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that even for a whole year they were gathered together [SYNAGOGUED] with the church, and taught much people, and that the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
Revelation 18:4-5 LITV
(4) And I heard another voice out of Heaven saying, My people, come out of her, that you may not share in her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues;
(5) because her sins joined together, even up to Heaven, and God remembered her unjust deeds.
2 Peter 3:14-16 LITV
(14) Because of this, beloved, looking for these things, be diligent, spotless, and without blemish, to be found in peace by Him.
(15) And think of the long-suffering of our Lord as salvation, as also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you, according to the wisdom given to him;
(16) as also in all his epistles, speaking in them concerning these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the unlearned and unsettled pervert, as also they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.
Satan does not have to get us to reject God 100%. He just needs to get us in only one twisted doctrine because he knows Ezekiel 33:13 which requires zero sin or holiness, which is total agreement with God for salvation (Luke 16:27-31).
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ASV
(13) For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, fashioning themselves into apostles of Christ. (14) And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light. (15) It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.
Ezekiel 33:13 ASV
(13) When I say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his righteousness, and commit iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but in his iniquity that he hath committed, therein shall he die.
There is no such thing as true Christianity. Any iota of divergence of Christianity or of any other religion from Christian Judaism (James 2:10) suffices to make Christianity or any other religion NOT the belief (faith) of Jesus (Galatians 2:16).
Since Christianity breaks with Christian Judaism and even Judaism, brands itself as a separate and distinct religion to avoid Judaizing with the Jews who killed Jesus and opposes the teachings or doctrines of Jesus that were given to Moses at Sinai for the Jews and humanity, Christianity has become an antichrist religion (1 John 2:18-19) if it has ever been a Christian movement. Christianity does not take into consideration the fact that not all the entire Jewish nation sought the death of Jesus (Acts 2:41, 4:32). Many priests and Jews believed (Acts 6:7), and the Gospel went out of Jerusalem through Jews. In Mathew 28:18-20, the commission of the Jewish Disciples to become Apostles was to teach the Jewish (divine) values of Jesus (God) to the world. However, Christianity crosses Jesus by truncating the authority of Jesus to legislate for His salvation (John 3:16), even though Jesus makes it clear that He had already, once and for all, decreed or legislated everything to Moses in matters of belief (faith, trust) and behavior for justification (Isaiah 43:10) and salvation (Hosea 13:4) and that He still upholds unchanged His words in Moses and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17-18) even after He completed His mission of redemption.
No prophets, no priests, not even Moses had the power to change anything in the Law of Moses under any pretense. When Moses did not have the proper guidance in anything concerning what to do according to the Message that Jesus (God) gave Him at Sinai, He went to ask Jesus (John 1:1-3) about what to do (Numbers 9:1-8). He did not legislate on his own on the spot because the guidance must come from Jesus and Jesus only and not from any spiritual leader, even from Moses (Numbers 9:1-8).
Today, Christianity goes farther than Moses, the Prophets, the Apostles, and even the Jews in abolishing doctrines in the Law of Moses and decreeing their own holidays, et cetera. The Jews did not make arguments to change anything in Moses but only rejected Moses (Leviticus 26:43, 1 Samuel 8:7, 10:19, 2 Kings 17:15, Jeremiah 8:9, et cetera). But Christianity follows the script of the deception of Eve and Adam in the garden of Eden in countering the commands of Jesus (God), in changing them, and in advancing sophistic reasonings to support the act of disobedience.
Christianity preaches the wrong day of resurrection which must occurred after three days and three nights (Matthew 12:39-40) and, as a result, changes the Mosaic Saturday sabbath to Sunday to self-decree a new day of worship claiming to honor Jesus on the wrong resurrection day which is actually a Saturday according to the Greek manuscripts (Matthew 28:1), loosens Moses in teaching and permitting the eating of the unclean food in Moses like pork meat even though we read that Jesus deplores and will destroy those who eat swine's flesh (Isaiah 65:2-4, 66:15-17). Hence, Christianity cannot be Christian in objecting to what Jesus says and upholds to be true (Matthew 5:17-18). Christianity even makes Jesus not Jehovah God Creator in Genesis (John 1:1-3) but Archangel Michael even though the book of Hebrews and Jude (Jude 1:9) settles that false teaching and declares that Jesus is God the Tetragrammaton YHWH (Romans 10:9-11, 2 Corinthians 4:5). The truth is that any believer who does not confess that Jesus is YHWH will not be saved (Romans 10:9-11 when the verse follows the Greek syntax for a faithful translation).
Down to our generation, whenever we are unsure about a certain doctrine or a teaching or a trending belief or behavior, the Jewish Scriptures are the only complete reference guide to consult (Deuteronomy 5:32, 12:32, Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 16:29-31) to make sure that it is not contrary to Christian Judaism. The New Testament can never contradict the Jewish Scriptures (Matthew 5:17-18).
Matthew 5:17-18 ASV
(17) Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.
(18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.
And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the LORD will command concerning you. Numbers 9:8 KJV
Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. Deuteronomy 5:32 KJV
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it. Deuteronomy 12:32 KJV
Only be strong and very brave, so that you may take heed to do according to all the Law which Moses My servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may act wisely wherever you go. Joshua 1:7 LITV
Judaism is so central to the salvation of Jesus (John 5:39) that Jesus did not take into consideration the epithet of ‘stiffnecked people’ that labels the Jews to declare that salvation is of the Jews or from the Jews and not from any other ethnicity. In other words, the salvation of Jesus is founded in Christian Judaism and not in any other religion. Hence, we can understand that the salvation of Jesus cannot be found in Christianity and its branches or in any other religion in the word.
Christianity does not lead to salvation. Judaism does not lead to salvation. Christian Judaism leads to the salvation of Jesus.
John 4:20-24 ASV
(20) Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
(21) Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, shall ye worship the Father.
(22) Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews.
(23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.
(24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
Matthew 24:24-25 ASV
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
(25) Behold, I have told you beforehand.